Monday, January 3, 2011

Other Things I Love

Other than reading, there are many things I love. I feel the need to warn you of these so perhaps you will be better prepared for my ramblings about these seemingly unrelated subjects.
  • I love crochet. It is my firm belief that crocheting is not only for old ladies, but something that is beneficial to everyone. Beware though, of the large amounts of money you will inevitably spend on nice yarn. 
  • I love baking. Now, at this point, you're probably thinking that I'm really an elderly grandmotherly like woman who feels the need to pretend that she is a young girl. This, I am not. Baking makes me happy, and it's a great way for me to relive myself of stress.
  • I also love drawing, it is something that I recently discovered I was good at, and I really enjoy it. 

So there you have it. Consider yourself forewarned of the ramblings that will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment