Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Feel of Book Covers

Do you know what I mean? No, of course you don't I haven't explained it yet. You know those books that aren't glossy and have a sort of a matte finish? Those are the best, especially the paperbacks. The paperbacks have this lovely, almost soft feel to them, mmm :) I find paperbacks that are glossy to be cheap looking and advance-reader's-copy-y. Not that I want to hate on them, I just happen to love the matte ones. The way a new book feels is amazing, a whole new world to discover and make your own is just waiting between the two covers of the book. Especially library books, they look so loved, and you start them knowing that many people have read and enjoyed the book before you!
That is all for today's ramble :D

No comments:

Post a Comment